Lump Breakers - LB-550
Reduces Agglomerates into Particles Down to 2MM
Kason Corporation has recently added a new high-performance model to our range of lump breakers. The LB-550 is designed to provide low-energy lump-breaking solutions for a variety of applications.
Introducing the Kason LB-550
The brand new LB-550 Lump Breaker can reduce agglomerates into particles as small as 2mm (0.08 in). It can support a wide range of applications such as de-agglomeration, pre-milling, and coarse grinding.
One typical application of the LB-550 is the effective de-lumping of dried or hygroscopic materials that have agglomerated as a result of dampness or compaction. It can also be used for intermediate sizing, regrinding, and pre-grinding of products, and to speed up dissolution in liquid reactors.
The LB-550 provides a great deal of versatility and can be constructed to food, industrial, and pharmaceutical standards. We also manufacture ATEX-compliant models for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Find Out More
Kason Corporation’s LB-550 is the latest addition to our versatile range of size reduction equipment. We can customize each unit for a wide range of applications, so contact us today to learn how the LB-550 Lump Breaker can help your business.
The main features of the LB-550 Lump Breaker include
- Reduce agglomerates as large as 150mm (6 in) into particles as small as 2mm (0.08 in) with minimal fines and narrow particle distribution
- A supported shaft or cantilevered shaft configurations
- Large 21 x 14 in the inlet for direct discharge of large and bulk bags
- Carbon steel, 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel, Hastelloy, and other alloys
- Serrated blades
- Interchangeable rotors
- Operator-friendly design with side and end doors for easy inspection and access
- Pull-out cradle for easy cleaning, maintenance, and screen changes
- Quiet running operation
- Can withstand throughputs from 2.2 to 27.6 tons (2 to 25 tonnes) per hour
We offer an extensive range of grinding screens available in different sizes and with different-shaped apertures ideal for a wide range of applications.
Ask Us a Question
Contact us with any inquiries and we will make sure to contact you soon