Material Sifting & Screening Equipment for Solids
Here at Kason Corporation, we believe that performance, quality, dependability, and cost-effectiveness should be the industry standard. That is why we have spent the last 50-plus years manufacturing the most innovative sifting, screening, and processing equipment. Whether you are looking to separate solid particles from solids or liquids, we have the application solutions for you.
Kason sifting and screening equipment is manufactured in the USA
They are manufactured in various sizes and specifications to meet the ever-evolving needs of countless industries, including food and beverage manufacturing, pharmaceutical production, chemical processing, powder processing, brewery and distillery waste processing, cannabis, and hemp processing, and much more.
Benefits of our screening, sifting, and separating equipment
- Varying capacities up to 120 tons per hour
- Suitability for batch or continuous applications, from low-capacity laboratory and pilot plant testing to high-volume production
- Ease of access to clean and maintain
- Heavy duty construction for continuous operation
- Quick-change and quick-clean screen designs
- Compact designs
- Multiple drive options
- Low to zero energy consumption
- Portable design options
- Customizable designs to fit the unique application and space requirements of your business
- Designs available to meet 3-A, FDA, USDA, cGMP, and other US and international safety and sanitary standards
The Common Markets We Cater To
Kason Vibroscreen® circular vibratory screeners (also called separators and sieves) separate bulk solid materials from solids and slurries using multi-plane, inertial vibration that causes particles to pass through apertures in the screen or to travel across the screen surface in controlled pathways.
The Kason Difference
Contact us today to see how we can help your organization.Contact Us
Our products are designed to the highest possible standards and are compliant with international safety, quality, and sanitary standards and regulations. We also provide free lab testing and rental and trial units.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, and the UK, as well as an extensive global network of representatives ready to provide the hardworking solutions that your organization needs. Our team can also supply replacement screens and aftermarket parts for our machines, as well as virtually any make of round screener.
Ask Us a Question
Contact us with any inquiries and we will make sure to contact you soon