Consistent batch and continuous blending of powder and granules
Kason’s horizontal mixers are designed to offer flexible and economical solutions for consistent batch and continuous blending of powder and granules. Whether you need gentle blending or high-energy rapid mixing, our equipment can be fully customized to meet your requirements.
Looking for aftermarket parts? Click Here
Our Range of Horizontal MixersView Configurations
Kason manufactures an extensive range of horizontal mixers, with plough, ribbon, or paddle agitators. Typical applications include dry powder mixing, cutting fat into flour, adding oil and liquids into powders, and breaking down agglomerates.
Some of the typical features include:
- Capacities ranging from 1 to 2,100 cu ft (35 to 60,000 liters)
- Low or high shear mixing options
- Shaft mounted gearbox
- Cantilever shaft design for hygienic handling and easy access
- High-efficiency agitators
- Additional features such as various trough shapes and side cutters for specific processing requirements
Our horizontal mixers are available in a range of materials, including carbon steel, AISI 304L stainless steel, and 316L stainless steel. We also supply ATEX models for potentially explosive processing environments.
Kason’s horizontal mixers provide effective, scalable, and robust processing that can be modified for many different sizes, processes, and product requirements. The benefits for your business include:
- Gentle blending or high-intensity mixing options
- Low energy consumption
- Hygienic design allows for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Added safety features
- Compliance with all US and international sanitary or industrial standards
Find Out More
For over 50 years, Kason Corporation has manufactured horizontal mixers for many different industries and processing requirements.
We have a large inventory of horizontal mixer replacement parts ready for expedited shipment anywhere in the world. Our replacement parts are available at highly competitive prices, with a selection of delivery options.
Contact a member of our team today to discuss your requirements and see how our horizontal mixers can support your business’s processing requirements.
Ask Us a Question
Contact us with any inquiries and we will make sure to contact you soon