Double Cone Blender
Rapid, low-maintenance blending for abrasive solids and semi-dry materials
Marion Double Cone Blenders offer unparalleled batch mixing performance with minimal maintenance requirements. Through the art of tumble blending, customers benefit from rapid, low impact mixing - an ideal choice for abrasive solids and semi-dry materials.
Looking for aftermarket parts? Click Here
Marion Double Cone BlendersLearn More
Marion double cone blenders are ideal for free-flowing granular solids of similar particle size. A gentle tumble-down action enables efficient blending of pharmaceuticals, metal powders, ceramics, cement, and food products. This unique blending motion ensures that fragile materials aren’t damaged during processing and that mixes with trace ingredients, like coffee beans or drink mixes, are precisely uniform.
Our double cone blenders are available in many different sizes to meet various capacity requirements. Marion blenders can also be customized to meet specific processing requirements, including specialized designs that can sterilize and dry materials. Some of the typical features include:
- 12 Double-cone blender models ranging from .25-75ft3 (.007-2.12 m3) working capacity per minute
- Low maintenance clean by design, with no internal moving parts
- Easy discharge and drainage
- Reduced vibration with sand ports in stands
- Operator safety options include guards and barriers
- Options such as intensifiers for speed and breaking clumps available
- Options for food-grade materials and high-grit finish
- Comparable price point for higher quality design, fit, and finish
Our double cone blenders are available in many different sizes to meet various capacity requirements. Also, we can custom-engineer units to meet specific processing requirements, including specialized designs that can sterilize and dry materials. Some of the benefits include:
- Gentle blending of delicate and fragile materials, preventing damage
- Low energy blending
- Hygienic design for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Abrasion resistance properties
- Total discharge with minimal retention
Find Out More
At Kason Corporation, we bring together over 50 years of industry experience to create a wide range of innovative solutions for all kinds of screening, sifting, and separating applications. All our precision replacement screens and aftermarket parts can be quickly shipped worldwide whenever you need them.
Contact us today for a free quote or to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Ask Us a Question
Contact us with any inquiries and we will make sure to contact you soon