External KASCADE' High Capacity Screener
This Kason circular vibratory screener features an "External Kascade" deck intended for screening of wet or dry bulk materials containing a large percentage of oversize fractions, at higher rates than attainable with conventional screeners.
- Designs for Sanitary Applications
- "Air-Lift" Quick Screen Change System
- "Clamshell Lid" Quick Screen Change System
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) Design
- Pharmaceutical Specifications
- Gap-Free Design
- E-Z Forceª Weight Adjustment System
- Ball Tray Anti-Blinding Device
- Kleen Screen Anti-Blinding Device
- Ultrasonic Anti-Blinding Device for fine powders
- Auto-Lube Automatic Lubrication System for gyratory motors
- Wiper Blade Assembly
- Four-Finger Flex Wiper Anti-Blinding Device
- Bag Dump
- Dust Collector
- See-Through Dust Cover
- High Capacity "KASCADE" Internal Recycle Screening Decks
Need help? Contact Us Here
By discharging oversize particles 360¡ around the periphery of a circular screening deck, the screener increases capacity improves efficiency, minimizes screen blinding, and prolongs screen life.
As material is fed onto the center of the screening deck, on-size particles pass through the screen and funnel through a lower discharge chute. Oversize particles flow outward in a spiral pattern, and cascade at any point over the periphery of the circular screen onto a spiral vibratory trough that directs the material into a high capacity discharge spout.
Allowing oversize particles to cascade 360¡ around the screen's periphery, instead of through a 15¡ to 25¡ opening created by a conventional discharge spout, eliminates a discharge capacity restriction associated with overs building up around the screen circumference.
The special screening deck is offered on any of the Kason's Vibroscreen® separators ranging from 40 to 72 in. (1016 to 1829 mm) in diameter and is available as a retrofit kit for any make of circular vibratory screener.
A range of accessories is available including clean-in-place spray heads, anti-blinding devices, articulated lids for rapid screen changes, and an automatic long-term lubrication system for gyratory motor bearings.
Contact a Specialist TodayContact Kason
Ask Us a Question
Contact us with any inquiries and we will make sure to contact you soon