Low Profile, High Capacity Classifier
The Vibroscreen' Flo-Thru low profile screener from Kason Corp. classifies bulk material into three fractions at high rates. It employs two screening decks, and two unbalanced-weight gyratory motors mounted on opposing exterior sidewalls of the unit, instead of one motor positioned beneath the screening chamber, reducing minimum height requirements significantly.
- Designs for Sanitary Applications
- "Air-Lift" Quick Screen Change System
- "Clamshell Lid" Quick Screen Change System
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) Design
- Pharmaceutical Specifications
- Gap-Free Design
- Ball Tray Anti-Blinding Device
- Kleen Screen Anti-Blinding Device
- Ultrasonic Anti-Blinding Device for Fine Powders
- Wiper Blade Assembly
- Four-Finger Flex Wiper Anti-Blinding Device
- Bag Dump/Dust Collector Configurations
- See-Through Dust Cover
- High Capacity "KASCADE" Internal Recycle Screening Decks
Need help? Contact Us Here
The design also allows vertical alignment of the top inlet and bottom outlet, allowing the smallest fraction to descend through the screener in a straight-through path at high rates; the larger fractions are ejected through spouts at the peripheries of the coarse-mesh upper screen and fine-mesh bottom screen.
The Flo-Thru design, which was originated by the company, is offered in diameters from 18 to 84 in. (460 to 2135 mm), and available to 3-A, FDA, BISSC, and other sanitary standards, as well as to UL, ATEX, CSA, and CE electrical standards.
Quick-disconnect clamp ring assemblies allow the removal of screen frames for inspection, cleaning, and screen changes. An optional Air-Lift device pneumatically raises either of the upper two screen frames, enabling one operator to rapidly perform what was previously a two-person task, depending on screen diameter.
Contact a Specialist TodayContact Kason
Ask Us a Question
Contact us with any inquiries and we will make sure to contact you soon