Sanitary, Low Profile Sifter
This "Flo-Thru" Sanitary Sifter model K40-1FT-SS from Kason Corporation reduces height requirements while increasing screening capacity.
- Designs for Sanitary Applications
- "Air-Lift" Quick Screen Change System
- "Clamshell Lid" Quick Screen Change System
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) Design
- Pharmaceutical Specifications
- Gap-Free Design
- Ball Tray Anti-Blinding Device
- Kleen Screen Anti-Blinding Device
- Ultrasonic Anti-Blinding Device for Fine Powders
- Wiper Blade Assembly
- Four-Finger Flex Wiper Anti-Blinding Device
- Bag Dump/Dust Collector Configurations
- See-Through Dust Cover
- High Capacity "KASCADE" Internal Recycle Screening Decks
Need help? Contact Us Here
The low-profile configuration employs two unbalanced-weight gyratory motors mounted on opposing exterior sidewalls of the unit, instead of one motor positioned beneath the screening chamber, reducing overall height significantly.
On-size particles pass rapidly through the 40 in. (1016 mm) diameter screen in a vertical straight-through discharge path at higher rates than with circular screeners having a centrally mounted gyratory motor and horizontal discharge paths. Oversize material exits through a side discharge spout.
All material contact surfaces, and the floor stand, are of stainless steel with continuous welds polished to cGMP, 3-A, USDA, and FDA standards. Quick-release clamps allow rapid removal of screens and tool-free disassembly of frames for thorough wash down, inspection and screen changes.
Intended to scalp oversize particles through a screen mesh as fine as 38 microns (400 mesh) from dry bulk materials or solids-laden slurries, the screener is offered in diameters from 18 to 84 in. (460 to 2134 mm) and can be furnished with a dust-tight cover.
Contact a Specialist TodayContact Kason
Ask Us a Question
Contact us with any inquiries and we will make sure to contact you soon