Standard / Multi-Deck Screeners
Separates solids from dry solids or solids-laden slurriesRequest a Quote
Looking for Replacement Parts?Click Here
Kason single-deck screeners separate solid particles ranging in size from 5cm to 25 microns, from bulk solid materials or slurries containing solid particles. These screeners have become a world standard for small to high-capacity, batch and continuous scalping, de-dusting and dewatering of countless bulk products handled in virtually every processing application, as well as in numerous unusual and difficult manufacturing applications requiring highly custom equipment.
Multi-plane inertial vibration maximizes throughput and gentle product handling. Offered in diameters from 18" to 100" (460 mm to 2540 mm) constructed of stainless steel to worldwide standards for industrial, food, dairy and pharmaceutical applications. Options available for rapid screen changes, in-place cleaning, and fast, thorough wash down. Available for rapid shipment.
- "Air-Lift" Quick Screen Change System
- "Clamshell Lid" Quick Screen Change System
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) Design, Construction and Finish
- Design, Construction and Finish to Pharmaceutical Specifications
- Ball Tray Anti-Blinding Device
- Kleen Screen Anti-Blinding Device
- Ultrasonic Anti-Blinding Device for fine powders
- Auto-Lube Automatic Lubrication System for gyratory motors
- Design, Construction and Finish to FDA, 3-A, BISSC, EEC and other sanitary standards
- Wiper Blade Assembly
- Four-Finger Flex Wiper Anti-Blinding Device
- Bag Dump/Dust Collector configurations
- See Thru Cover
- High Capacity "Kascade" Internal Recycle Screening Decks
Kason's VIBROSCREEN¨ Gap-Free Classifier offers non-metallic material contact surfaces and quick-cleaning features designed to eliminate contamination of ultra-pure products.
This vibratory screener model K72-1K-SS discharges oversize particles 360¡ around the periphery of an "External Kascade" circular screening deck, instead of through 15¡ to 25¡ openings of conventional…
This Kason circular vibratory screener features an "External Kascade" deck intended for screening of wet or dry bulk materials containing a large percentage of oversize fractions, at higher rates than…
The"Twin Kascade" Internal Recycle model of double-deck VIBROSCREEN¨ vibratory screeners increases the capacity of circular vibratory screeners employed to scalp and dedust bulk material, or otherwise…
This "Three-Stage Kascade" Internal Recycle VIBROSCREEN¨ screener offers 120 to 160 percent higher scalping or dedusting capacity than conventional screeners of equivalent diameter.
This "RC" VIBROSCREEN¨ "Two-Stage" circular vibratory screener reportedly offers 60 to 80 percent higher capacities than conventional screeners of the same diameter.
Contact a VIBROSCREEN Specialist TodayContact Kason
Ask Us a Question
Contact us with any inquiries and we will make sure to contact you soon