Blending of free-flowing, heat-sensitive, and fragile materials
Kason’s vertical mixers are designed to provide a rapid yet gentle blending of free-flowing, heat-sensitive, and fragile materials. Available in a range of abrasion-resistant, hard-working finishes, our vertical blenders and mixers are a cost-effective solution for many different applications.
Our Range of Vertical Blenders and Mixers
Kason manufactures an extensive range of vertical mixers that can gently mix and blend fragile materials, granules, and fine powders.
Our vertical mixers and blenders can be manufactured in a range of finishes, such as carbon steel, 304 stainless steel, and 316 stainless steel. ATEX models are available for potentially explosive processing environments.
Vertical Mixer Features
Looking for aftermarket parts? Click Here
- Capacities ranging from 100 to 25,000 liters (3.5 to 90 cu ft)
- Rapid mixing with fast and full discharge
- High levels of abrasion resistance
- High rates of mixing accuracy at working capacities ranging from 20% to 100%
- Additional features such as air purge seals, variable speed drive, high-speed cutters, and heating/cooling jackets
Customizable UnitsView Configurations
Kason’s vertical mixers are perfect for applications that require mixing small trace elements with large amounts of carrier or base materials. All our units can be customized with a range of value-added modifications. The benefits for your business include:
- Gentle mixing
- Low energy consumption
- Minimal heat generation
- Minimal wear from highly abrasive materials
- Minimal risk of contamination in batch mixing
- Accessible design allows for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Compliant with all US and international sanity and industrial regulations
Find Out More
For over 50 years, Kason Corporation has manufactured high accuracy and versatile vertical blenders and mixers for many different industries.
We stock an extensive inventory of vertical mixer replacement parts ready to be shipped quickly to anywhere in the world. With a wide range of delivery options, they offer cost-effective solutions for preventative maintenance programs.
Contact a member of our team today to discuss your requirements and see how our vertical mixers can support your business’s processing requirements.
Ask Us a Question
Contact us with any inquiries and we will make sure to contact you soon