ASCA’s 9th Annual Distillers Convention & Vendor Trade Show
July 21st-24th, 2022 - Booth #420
Kason will be exhibiting at ASCA’s 9th Annual Distillers’ Convention and Vendor Trade Show, July 21-24, in New Orleans. Stop by and see us at the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, booth #420. We’ll have staff on hand to discuss our sustainable spent grain processing solutions. We look forward to seeing you there!
Kason Corporation's Greener Spent Grain Solutions
Kason Corporation is a global leading manufacturer of screening and processing equipment and systems. With decades of processing expertise and beverage processing industry insight, Kason's spent grains processing solutions are adept at providing efficient distillery wastewater management in a fraction of the time, with quick return on investment. Industry-standard units are available as well as fully customizable systems built to suit your unique post-distilling needs.
Effective Spent Grain Dewatering
The CENTRI-SIFTER Centrifugal Dewatering Separator for dewatering spent grains is a cost-effective solution that can handle low flow rates to those in excess of 400 GPM, with a range of models available for small-batch craft distillers and larger-scale production lines alike.
From tried and true industry-standard designs to custom, built-to-spec options, Kason has just the design for your distillery operations. And with ample processing knowledge, decades of processing experience, free lab testing, and a global network of aftermarket service and support, you can count on Kason to provide equipment that stands out as the dewatering solution for distillers worldwide.
Features & Capabilities
- Quick-Clean Design
- Proven, Dependable Technology with Proprietary Heavy-Duty Design
- 304 Stainless Steel Material of Construction with Food-Grade Finish
- Robust Distillery Design Featuring K-DURACYL Screens and Auger/Paddle Assembly
- Food-Grade White Neoprene Gaskets
- "Tilt-Back" Support Stands & Lockable Casters Available for Added Mobility and Ease of Use
- Dewaters spent grains in a fraction of the time, with minimal labor requirements
- Heavy-duty screens built to outlast traditional nylon mesh screens
- Reduced waste disposal costs
- Small footprint
- Low power requirements
- Minimal maintenance and easy clean-out