Kason's Double-Deck, Circular Vibratory Fluid Bed Processor significantly reduces capital cost, energy usage and floor space per pound of product being dried or cooled.
The addition of an upper deck makes use of heated or cooled air that would otherwise be exhausted after passing through the lower deck, and requires little to no increase in the size or energy consumption of imbalanced-weight motors or blower fans, nearly doubling capacity and efficiency with little to no increase in operating cost or floor space.
Unlike rectangular fluid bed processors that require heavy-gauge construction to withstand constant vibration, circular fluid bed processors are inherently rigid, allowing materials of construction to be down-gauged and vibratory motors to be
Double-Deck Circular Vibratory Fluid Bed Processor dries or cools bulk solid materials with high efficiency by causing a column of heated or chilled air to pass through material on two vibratory screens instead of one.
downsized. Associated components are also eliminated, such as multiple air inlets and outlets and their associated ducting the circular unit requiring only one of each. The result is a unit of significantly lighter weight and higher operating efficiency, with lower capital cost and a smaller footprint, than rectangular fluid bed processors of equivalent bed area and capacity.
Reductions in material, weld seams, and associated labor decrease fabrication cost, particularly when units are finished to FDA, USDA, BISSC or 3-A standards.
With reduced weld seams, a quick-disconnect housing, and no internal cross-members, circular fluid bed processors cut cleaning time dramatically.
Four models of the patent pending, double-deck fluid bed processor range in diameter from 48" to 84" (1220mm to 2135mm), satisfying medium- to high-volume production requirements. All are available configured for continuous drying, cooling or moisturizing applications.
Fluid bed dryers, coolers, moisturizers
for on-site trials
- Controls for inlet temperature, air velocity, bed depth, and retention time
- Quick-disconnect clamps for fast, thorough cleaning
- Choice of fluid bed air distributor
- High Torque motor drive with double extension shaft and eccentric weight adjustment system to optimize vibratory motion for specific materials
- Continuous or batch operation
- 304 Stainless steel contact surfaces
- Adjustable weir to control bed depth
- Construction to 3-A, FDA, and BISSC standards
- Clean-in-place spray heads
- Explosion proof electricals for hazardous applications
- 316 or higher grade stainless steel material contact surfaces