ROUND SCREENS INDEX
Kason offers a wide range of screen designs: from Standard High Performance Screens, to Sanitary Screens, and screens suitable for "Severe-Duty" applications (High Material Loading, Abrasive, High-Temperature and Corrosive Environments)
Kason can configure the screens to match your exact requirement, achieving optimum performance by balancing screen life, capacity and resistance to blinding (plugging)
- Mounting: Screens can be "weld mount" or "adhesive mount"
- Screen mesh options:
- 304 Stainless steel
- 316 Corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Magnetic 430 stainless steel
- Exotic alloys (Duplex, Hastelloy, Monel, Alloy20, etc.)
- Synthetic (Nylon, polyester or polypropylene)
- Available in the following diameters: 18, 24, 30, 40, 48, 60, 72, 84, and 100 in. (460, 610, 762, 1016, 1219, 1524, 1829, 2134, 2540 mm)
- Center option: Screens can be furnished with or without center hole.
- Gaskets: All screens include White Neoprene or EPDM gaskets (FDA-approved material). Other gasket materials are available for specialized applications (high-temperature silicone, chemical resistant Viton or Nitrile, etc.)
- Choice of new screens, or rescreening of your existing broken/damaged screens, saving time, money and the environment
- Choice of ordering programs to cut cost and delivery times including: "Blanket Order," "Quantity Discount," "Just-In-Time" and other flexible programs customized to you needs